<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/881948274450105564?origin\x3dhttp://findtingling.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, September 7, 2009

♥ SOOOOOOOOO Many Babies!

Was sorting out ALL the photos on my phone… yes finally I found a microSD card adaptor which allows me to plug the whole card into my laptop, so much easier to sort via computer than on my phone itself…

I found sooooooooooooooo many little babies photos, of all my friends… feel so old looking at them… and several ones of them are running around now, could hardly crawl when I took photos with them =P

When’s mine coming??? Err… when my flat comes bah… Can’t imagine having kids when I don’t have my own place though… =P

Here's some pics of babies in my hp =) Pretty soon in the next couple of months, there will be 3 more joining the babies family =P

Baby Caden (Coreen's) - latest edition thus far! =)
Arielle aka AN (Judy's daughter)
Keira (Bee's daughter)


Gracie (Yongsheng's daughter)
Yoyo (King's niece)
Yoyo again (so cute!)

I AM Baobao.
10:19 AM


♥ theHyperToast ;



      A hyperactive toast who always try to keep every single second occupied... to live life to the Fullest!!

      Likes Lime Green! (:
      Loves Travelling! (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:
      INFO (:

♥ TagBoard



    The toast said TAG. NOT spam.

♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing