Saturday, September 26, 2009
♥ NavTeens Camp publicity video
Been really busy lately... Here's some 'commercial break' before my next update...
This is the camp publicity video that the team & i did =)
I've never been in any other camp dept other than Program & Recreation, ya always rotating between these 2. And finally, this year, i get to be out of these 2 dept BUT guess what???? I'm in 3 depts at the same time this camp!!! All thanks to our camp director Roger Yoyoyo! LOL!
Yes, this year, i'm in Publicity, Registration & Services, due to shortage of manpower, these 3 depts are rolled into 1.
Here's the funnie publicity video that we did. The filming process was very fun! All the trial & error and brainstorming of funnie ideas during the filming...
This is the camp publicity video that the team & i did =)
I've never been in any other camp dept other than Program & Recreation, ya always rotating between these 2. And finally, this year, i get to be out of these 2 dept BUT guess what???? I'm in 3 depts at the same time this camp!!! All thanks to our camp director Roger Yoyoyo! LOL!
Yes, this year, i'm in Publicity, Registration & Services, due to shortage of manpower, these 3 depts are rolled into 1.
Here's the funnie publicity video that we did. The filming process was very fun! All the trial & error and brainstorming of funnie ideas during the filming...
12:00 PM
