Saturday, August 22, 2009
♥ Gatecrash to CC’s place
Had fun at CC’s place!
Since King is going for worship practice & I was ‘off’ that nite =P I did thought of going home to clean up my room… but decided against it… so boring… don’t wanna waste my Sat nite! =P Was intending to hang out with the LTPers after Praise, but soon after the session ended, everyone kind of dispersed… Overheard CC asking BH to her place for dinner, I just kind of ‘gatecrash’ along too! LOL! Yes, so thick-skinned right? I’m quite comfortable w these 2 young ladies, so know they wont mind =P And true enough I’ve so much fun getting to know the 2 little gals =)
I was feeling quite shy at CC’s place initially… yes shy! Cos had dinner w her mum, bro, bro’s gf & auntie mah… CC gave me such a big bowl of rice! I was pai seh to say I cant finish them, so I made myself finish every single grain & I was soooooooooo full!!!!!! LOL! Couldn’t eat fruits after that, was totally bloated! =P
I always like visiting people’s home, cos their home, family members, their room tells a lot about them. I learnt 1 thing fr CC that day & I find that quite true… if a person’s room is cluttered, chances r her/his life will be very cluttered too! My room is a total mess, filled with all sort of things in every single corner of the room! (that’s what happen when 2 gals share room! Too many things & too little space!) And true enough my life is extremely cluttered with activities/programmes etc…
Was sharing w the gals the wonderful time I’ve in the hostel during Uni days, had luxury of space & in my 3rd year, I even had the privilege of having my own room! That was such a luxury! My room was neat k! The only place I allowed myself to be messy is my desk =P Only 1 part of the desk is neat… that’s where I place my brand new lecture notes which I didn’t touch throughout the semester till 1 month before exams, LOL! As what I’ve always tell my friends, I’m a Full Time Hostelite & Part Time Student! LOL!
Anyway, we talked till so late that I had to take the 2nd last bus back home, LOL! How I know it’s the 2nd last bus? Thanks to IRIS! =P
9:34 AM
