Sunday, August 30, 2009
♥ August gathering at Dawn’s place
Since day 1 that Dawn moved to her new flat at Pioneer, I’ve NEVER been to her place… and these 2 days, I’ve actually taken MRT from east to west, all the way to Pioneer MRT, consecutive 2 days…
Thank God for technology! I was watching my HK drama on my ZEN Vision W that I was not bored at all on the train journey, LOL!
Actually with MRT, the journey is not as long & jia lard as I thought.
Had fun catching up the mummies & the babies =P Really have not seen them for quite a long time… see this video of Cailyn’s when she was a baby, now still a baby but was running around, crawling thru ‘tunnels’ etc at Dawn’s little wooden platform =P What a big difference!
Little Shauna too =) Grown prettier since I last saw her =) I kept mis-pronouncing her name as Sauna! LOL! Oops, sorry Mummy Lim =P Forgot to take photo with her that day, but don’t worry, we’ll take lots of pretty pics on my wedding day k?
Oh and here’s the highlight for me… I tricked Joshua into doing his funnie shaking butt dance for us, LOL! So cute!
10:06 AM
